Hi ladies. Being a man I feel I have this one covered. I’ve always thought women are very intuitive and would know this straight off, but well, if you’re reading this then I am creating this page for you! 🙂 What harm does a little bit of help into the right direction do anyway? 🙂 Feel free to comment if you think I’m talking a lot of trash! Anyway, let’s get started.
1. Probably the most important thing to note is that he doesn’t eye you up. Men are very visual generally, and if you don’t catch him glancing at your womanly curves every now and then; and we do this a lot! Then he’s probably not into you. Granted, he could just be incredibly shy – shy guys have a tendency to oogle at women when they are 100% not looking but you can judge that by his personality elsewhere. Is he generally anxious? Nervous? Out of place? Men on the whole are the vainest of the vain, and where our mentality seriously parts ways is on physical attraction. A large portion of a man’s choosing a mate is on physical attraction. If it’s not there, then don’t even try. You’ll end up getting hurt. So to keep in line with the theme of this website when he views a picture of you – does he act all like “Wow” or is he just like, “Meh – anyway, back to the discussion about the effects of the lasting nuclear fallout at Chernobyl”
2. When a man likes a woman he will actually go out of his way to be with her; no I don’t mean he’ll cancel those Play-off tickets he’s had booked for a year to spend the night with you watching Dirty Dancing, you’ll just find him more available than usual. Availability is the key thing here. Does he blow off a night on the town to have coffee with you? Or even more subtly than that is he just up for most things when you ask? You could argue that he’s just being a good mate to you, but ask yourself, how often are YOUR friends available? Compare that to him 🙂 So, if he’s never around when you ask, or he wont cancel that night on the tiles with his friends to go do something with you – probably best forget him. Similarly, online relationships tend to be the same. How available is he to you? Is he around much? Or never around? Online relationships are far more intense so if he’s never around, move on sistah!
3. Poking fun at you is always a good sign that he likes you. Remember that kid in the playground that really annoyed you by pulling your hair? Chances are he really fancied you. We don’t move on from this as Adults, it just gets more subtle. If he never does this anywhere. Then it’s time to move on!
Friends reactions to you
4. Here’s one for the chat rooms of the internet. Chat rooms are called chat rooms because they’re designed solely for one purpose, right? Yes, chat! Guys on chat rooms can rarely keep their mouths shut about women they have an interest in (trust me on that). It becomes more and more easier to disclose secrets, your inhibitions and a whole range of other stuff to our friends over the internet. What I have witnessed a lot is that when a guy openly talks to his crush his friends will chirp in with subtle (and often annoying) comments in between. You’ll notice that quite often and it rarely doesn’t happen. You could attribute this to any social website out there. if you don’t believe me then pick a spot and watch events unfold! Women, if there is no interest there will be no interest from his friends either.
5. Men that are interested in women actually take the time to listen to what they have to say, so if you find that the guy you’re interested in is giving you his full attention and blocking everything else out – you’re definitely on a winner there. Us men as a breed are very poor listeners and it takes all of our strength to focus intently on one person. If he’s giving you that undividedly then awesome! If he’s talking over you or interested in shutting you off and talking about other things then I would move on! 🙂
6. last, but not least – he pays you compliments. I as a person make my duty to pay at least one person a compliment every day, male or female. It keeps my positive mental attitude going. But I feel I go against the grain of society in this instance. He will pay you compliments and lots of them if he’s interested. He won’t notice if you’ve had appearance altering plastic surgery if he isn’t – and he’ll still call you Susan when you’re name is actually Jane.
That’s it – I hope you enjoyed that. Please comment below 🙂Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 The Relationship Blogger